Great, so $1360 a month, let's hope Jed doesn't get a job in government.

Personally I think that user pays is generally a poor idea, I'm more of a
flat rate all you can eat kind of guy, it is much more freeing, people don't
need to be obsessing over every mile like that.

But at the very least Jed's figures are 10 times too high at least, possible
s much as 100 times too high.

On 3/10/07, Terry Blanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/9/07, Kyle R. Mcallister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I drive a long way each day to work and back, compared to many, and
probably
> a long way in your opinion. About 40 miles round trip.

The average commute in Atlanta is 34 miles one way.  I personally do
23 miles one way.

We have many who commute from South Carolina every day.  I  have a co
worker who commutes from Chattanooga.