Hi,
[snip]
>However, Graneau et al. have shown that lowly water, at lest some types
>of H2O, *does* have an unexplained energy component which can be
>released. One of their papers also appears in "Infinite Energy".
[snip]
Since they use high voltage electrical discharges to accomplish this (AFAIK), it
seems to me that their results can adequately be explained by Hydrinos, either
formed in situ as a result of catalysis by O++ &/or liberated from Faux D by the
fast particles in the discharge.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition (capitalism) provides the motivation,
Cooperation (communism) provides the means.