Jed, who is humble too, wrote:
>... So that was a dumb thing for me to say.

Now, Edmund, could you please refrain your own humility and kindly recommend
one of your F&P excess heat experimental papers? I am not familiar with F&P as
you know. I am looking for good experimental papers on the subject, notably one
of yours if you could advise me.

Below is a list of those available in Jed's excellent library at LENR.org if I
am not mistaken.
---
Michel

Storms, E. Measurement of Excess Heat from a Pons_Fleischmann Type Electrolytic
Cell. in Third International Conference on Cold Fusion, "Frontiers of Cold
Fusion". 1992. Nagoya Japan: Universal Academy Press, Inc., Tokyo, Japan.

Storms, E., Measurements of excess heat from a Pons-Fleischmann-type
electrolytic cell using palladium sheet. Fusion Technol., 1993. 23: p. 230.

Storms, E., How to produce the Pons-Fleischmann effect. Fusion Technol., 1996.
29: p. 261.

Storms, E. Anomalous Heat Generated by Electrolysis Using a Palladium Cathode
and Heavy Water. in American Physical Society. 1999. Atlanta, GA.

Storms, E. Excess Power Production from Platinum Cathodes Using the
Pons-Fleischmann Effect. in 8th International Conference on Cold Fusion. 2000.
Lerici (La Spezia), Italy: Italian Physical Society, Bologna, Italy.