On 3/12/07, Michel Jullian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, you would have if you had looked carefully Terry. As recently as today, I
admitted humbly I had been wrong in stating that ozone was not deadly. I am the
humblest person you can imagine, I even go out of my way to point out my errors
even if noone else has found them or is likely to find them.

Actually a humble person does not need to defend their "humbleness".

BTW, I will be in Montreal this week with some extra time on my hands.
Are you the Dr. MJ from there?  If so, can you recommend how I might
spend some spare time other than exploring the Raelean Compound that
is up for sale?

Thanks in advance,