Hi,

Correction:
[snip]
>in the spark. If the resultant Hydrino molecules in turn consume all the local
>O18, in the spark, then the resultant energy release is enough to provide about
>4 hp @ 1800 rpm in a 2 L engine, depending on spark volume. However the

Due to the fact that the compression ratio of most engines is about 10:1, the
density of the gas in the spark is 10 times higher than I used for my initial
calculation, hence the amount of O18 is also ten times greater, so the power
would be about 40 hp @ 1800 rpm (engine capacity is irrelevant, since most of
the action takes place in the spark itself). Number of cylinders and 2/4 stroke
is important however. I assumed 4 cylinders/4 stroke.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/