Dear Vo,

  Following is-are some general comment.  The contributor will delete text
that is not
germane ,per se....

      Should the reader[s] wish to commnet or contribute:

(A)  Please use clear text.... OK to refer to known text, contribution
(B)  Prefer BBGB   and ...or.....HB NB BS Engineering.
(C)  If the response is a ""guess"  or a   "theory""  please identify it as
such
(D)  Most desired will be real known work... performed by the contributor.

On 4/6/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <