Hi,
[snip]
>Electrons of a few hundred volts, which is the best explanation offered
>by the author, has the problem you mention: absence of the radiation
>signature in a vacuum. Unless, that is, the electrons are not primary
>(from the sample) but instead are coming from the oxygen (air) itself.
>How could that be? Why wouldn't electrons also come from helium? Is this
>a supra-chemical reaction similar to an Auger cascade?
[snip]
I would offer the following suggestion. Hydrino molecules fuse with either O18
from Oxygen/air, or with D2 in Hydrogen gas to create either energetic alphas in
the case of O18, or (T & p)/(He3 & n) in the case of D2. These in turn ionize
the surrounding gas releasing low energy electrons. When alphas ionize gasses
they typically lose about 400 eV per atom, which isn't a bad match for the
purported electron energy.

There is no reaction with Helium because no nuclear reaction is possible. None
occurs with Argon because the central charge may be too high, and the reaction
would take so long as to be undetectable. There is no reaction in vacuum because
there is nothing to fuse with. Not sure about Nitrogen.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.