Hi,
[snip]

Oops.

>I would offer the following suggestion. Hydrino molecules fuse with either O18
>from Oxygen/air, or with D2 in Hydrogen gas to create either energetic alphas
>in
>the case of O18, or (T & p)/(He3 & n) in the case of D2.

The D2 reaction is of course wrong. H2 + D probably -> He3 + fast electrons/
gammas.
(One proton from the Hy2 tunneling into the D nucleus).

Note also that the reported reaction under H2 is likely to be weaker due to the
scarcity of D in Hydrogen gas, compared to the relative abundance of O18 in
Oxygen.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.