Horace Heffner wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2007, at 11:32 AM, Paul Lowrance wrote:
>

>> Yet one more time. I can accomplish such a task alone, but I will not
>> give up on seeking further help regardless of your efforts.
>>

> Of course not!  Why would you want to stop your effort yo troll folks to
> your group.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to work with you though!

Since IMHO it's obvious you have no interest in truth and logic, lets sum this thread -->

* Horace Heffner brought up the old trolling, scam, and seeking money trick. I repudiated Horace Heffner attempts by providing links to peswiki.com project that contains time stamps from years ago up to today where I clearly state at the top of my wiki pages I never have and never will accept donations for my research. Furthermore I quoted my overunity.com signature, which also clarifies.

* Horace Heffner tried a quick stab at trying to disprove my mathematics. Horace Heffner would have you believe "both sides" should be interpreted as radiating "1764.8 watts" LOL.

* Horace Heffner would have people believe my ability to write scientific computer simulation software is no big deal. Quote, "So you wrote a computer simulation. Not a big deal."

* Horace Heffner would have people believe I'm inconsistent. His logic --> I can accomplish it single handedly, and therefore Horace logic dictates I cannot ask for further help, LOL. Horace Heffner should consider simple logic --> More people may accomplish the task in a shorter period of time.

More can be said, but that's enough.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance