See:

Rout, R.K., et al., Reproducible, anomalous emissions from palladium deuteride/hydride. Fusion Technol., 1996. 30: p. 273.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RoutRKreproducib.pdf

Rout, R.K., et al., Detection of high tritium activity on the central titanium electrode of a plasma focus device. Fusion Technol., 1991. 19: p. 391.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RoutRKdetectiono.pdf

This stuff is astounding. I should have looked at it more closely years ago. I do not know enough about theory to hazard a guess what it might mean, but I'll bet it trashes all mainstream theories of cold fusion, and much else. I suppose the only thing it might support would be the Fisher theory (tested by Oriani, see paper by), and Mills' hydrino theory.

I think Rout et al. have enormous credibility.

By the way, I asked Srinivasan about the descrepancy pointed out here previously. He is asking Rout. Here is the text I sent him --

The discrepancy is in these statements:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RoutRKphenomenon.pdf

"In all the autoradiographs obtained (under any condition), the fogging was always observed only on the side of the film facing the samples, in spite of the fact that the X-ray film is transparent to optical radiation and had sensitive coating on both sides. This confirms the low range of the radiations and absence of optical emissions."

Versus this paper:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RoutRKautoradiog.pdf

"In order to achieve good resolution of the image, the sample was kept very close to the X-ray film. Standard medical X-ray film of medium grain size (10 to 15 µm in diameter) on cellulose triacetate base was used for this purpose. The exposure time used for the deuterated samples varied from 18 hours to a few days. At times a stack of several films was used. In some cases films were placed on both sides of the sample."