The ultra-conservative National Review now admits that global warming is real. We have truly turned a corner! See:

http://nrd.nationalreview.com/

"COVER STORY

It is no longer possible, scientifically or politically, to deny that human activities have very likely increased global temperatures; what remains in dispute is the precise magnitude of the human impact. Conservatives should accept this reality ­ and move on to the question of what we should do about it. This would put us in a much better position to prevent a massive, counterproductive intervention in the U.S. economy.

By Jim Manzi"

Now if we can just persuade the world that cold fusion is real, we might actually fix the problem.