Jed Rothwell wrote:

thomas malloy wrote:

Most importantly don't over look what you can do about anthropogenic climate change if it is happening, A: not a damn thing!

Oh give us a break, Tom! At least you can say: "I don't want to pay to fix the problem." Or: "I do not feel like paying an extra dollar per gallon to cut fuel consumption by half." Or perhaps: "I do not believe plug-in hybrid cars really save as much energy as the people

Assuming anthropogenic climate change, we can't even decrease, the rate of increase, in CO2 emissions, in less than 20 years.

We could do something if: we weren't so busy killing each other, if everyone else on earth didn't want to live like us, if we had time. I have reason to believe that all of those factors are working against us.

BTW, As I have mentioned previously, I have been told by a climate scientist, interviewed on C to C, that the number one greenhouse gas is water vapor. I would expect an increase in it from a warming ocean.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---