From: Harry Veeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 2:43:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:National Review admits global warming is real

Re: [Vo]:National Review admits global warming is real

One probably calculates mean global temperature based on other measurements.

I expect that climate science is advanced enough to know what measurements

are necessary and how to calculate the global temperature from those
measurements.

If they are wrong, then there is either something fundamentally wrong

with the mathematical model used to make the calculation, or they have not made

all the necessary measurements.

Harry