Paul Lowrance wrote:

thomas malloy wrote:

R.C.Macaulay wrote:

Paul wrote,,

It sounds like it could be accelerated-- not sure. I'd be surprised if just anyone could build such a machine using any type of PM and expect "free energy." After glancing at some Perendev motor designs seemed clear it used the same

"It sounds like"... I liked the sound effects too. Varoom!,

I agree. Richard. I assume that the Perendev Motor is an energy consumer, the film doesn't make that clear. I'm wondering why the rotor speed up when he pushed it in a certain way.

We don't know if the motor speeds up. Sure, it may sound cool, varoom varoom Macaulay, LOL but it's worth analyzing the audio for verification. This is a simple task. View the audio amplitude vs. time on a scope or appropriate software to see if the rpm increases.

I'm surprised that you don't know why the motor speeds up. Does it have a battery? How about energy input Vs output? I've corresponded with Sterling over the years, that video was the first time I'd seen him.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---