From: Terry Blanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 1:20 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Cheap solar a couple years away?

On 7/22/07, Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However, you local IBEW, local 42, might not appreciate the snub.

Connecticut's local is quite passive.  IBEW local 3 however will toss
you off a 40 storey building for using a screwdriver (electrician's
tool).  *You* probably should worry about IBEW local 6.

They're doin' it downunder:

http://www.earth-policy.org/Updates/2007/Update66.htm

and the EU is next.  Ban the bulb!

Terry