The work of Taleyarkhan has no relationship to cold fusion or LENR. He is trying to cause hot fusion in a collapsing bubble and claiming success using neutron detection. LENR occurs in a solid and does not emit neutrons

Ed.

thomas malloy wrote:

Steven Krivit investigated the Taleyarkhan controversy and posted a link to are article he wrote. IMHO this is classic scientific controversy about the LENR issue. I noted with interest that there was no isotopic assay done on the acetone, which IMHO might have given us some insight into the matter. I was wondering if any of you Vortexians, in particular Ed Storms and Jed Rothwell, have any other comments on Professor Susslick had to say?

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---