Vortexians;

After several hours of searching, I found this and forwarded it to my neighbor. It's pretty if nothing else, eh?

What I want you to look at is on http://www.implosion-ev.de/ , it is written in German, this website, so you will have to go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and enter the URL in it. You will have to ignore some of the odd word combinations in the translation. On the left side of the webpage there is a link to Anwendungen click on it and you will see what looks like a copper funnel, the caption reads water activation. Click on it and you will see a structure which is set up in a lake. Water is pumped into it, the water flows through it and is activated. This activated water improves the water quality of the entire lake. Minneapolis had to close a beach last summer because of contamination. I would like to set up some of these and have the water quality tested before and after.

As you can see there are lots of applications for this technology. This page has links to all of the Schauberger family's patents, again you will need Bablefish. http://implosion-ev.de/html/online-patente.html <http://implosion-ev.de/html/online-patente.html>

You will also notice that there are many applications for this technology on the aforementioned page.

<http://implosion-ev.de/html/online-patente.html>

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---