Hi,
[snip]
>Another submarine telecom cable in the Middle East has
>been severed, adding to global net problems caused by
>breaks in two lines under the Mediterranean two days
>earlier. The mundane explanation of "anchors" has been
>ruled out now. This is now looking intentional.
[snip]
>I suspect that many of her neighbors would like to
>blame Israel and Mossad for this, or else blame the
>USA, as perhaps a preliminary act before invading
>Iran, but a quick search of the Net turns up zero
>evidence for any of that.

According to Michael Mandeville, neither Israel nor Iraq were effected, but Iran
was totally knocked out. Now if you were going to launch a sneak attack on Iran,
and didn't really want the rest of the World to know about it till the dust had
settled, what would you do?

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.