Whitley Strieber of Unknown Country .com was interviewed on C To C AM last week.

The first topic was alien implants. There are surgeons who remove them. When they attempt to grasp them, the implant moves away from the instruments. One implant was chemically iron. When they irradiated it with X Rays, it refracted them, then it became invisible. IMHO, this is quite anomalous.

Whitley continued by commenting that he has come to regard the actions of the "aliens" to be, "not in our best interests". No Sh_t Sherlock. The line continues, what was your first clue? Whitley went on about their invasion of peoples houses and their penetrating various bodily orifices. Sperm and eggs came up followed by the hybrids

Whitley's views on the Space Brothers are charitable compared to mine. Get away from me, you scaly bastard! What's that? no not ketchup!

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---