Esa Ruoho wrote:

Good day. Might someone on this list have back issues of the Space Energy Journals? One of them, apparently from before 2003, has Don Kelly writing about one Timothy Thrapp of the "World Improvement Technologies" fame (or,

Interesting URL Esa. I dropped my subscription to Don Kelly's magazine many years ago. Too many false claims. AFAIK, Tilley is a fraud. I found the summary paragraph interesting, the translation software didn't translate the word after business practices, unseriousn, can anybody translate that? However, the wheat and chaff line was spot on. AFAIK, the only people who are making money in the FE business are presenting conferences.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---