what is this trash about tilley? i am not in any way interested in tilley,
im interested in:
Timothy Thrapp/WITS/WITTS.  you're the second one on this list who starts
quoting me other people who are frauds, with not even a mention of Thrapp. i
dont get it, why do you people operate this way?

On 23/03/2008, thomas malloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Esa Ruoho wrote:
> > Good day. Might someone on this list have back issues of the Space
> Energy Journals? >One of them, apparently from before 2003, has Don Kelly
> writing about one Timothy >Thrapp  of the "World Improvement Technologies"
> fame (or,
> Interesting URL Esa. I dropped my subscription to Don Kelly's magazine
> many years ago. Too many false claims. AFAIK, Tilley is a fraud. I found
> the summary paragraph interesting, the translation software didn't
> translate the word after business practices, unseriousn, can anybody
> translate that? However, the wheat and chaff line was spot on. AFAIK,
> the only people who are making money in the FE business are presenting
> conferences.
>

> --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
> http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

we are all astronauts on board the spaceship earth. there are no passengers,
only crew.
- r. buckminster fuller