--- Michael Foster wrote:

> That's a very informative analysis, Richard. Thanks.

Indeed it is !

Prior to reading this, I had this kind of vague and
uncomfortable feeling that something "funny" was going
on- but could not put a finger on it. Now I want to
know more!

I mean there have been so few actual foreclosures
relative tho the "claimed" losses.... and an actual
foreclosure often results in minimal real losses to
the lender after resale.

This is truly one of the most suspicious things to
happen lately at high levels - on a par with "WMD"...
and it is indicative of a system that is rotten to the
core... not just a banking system either. Goldman is
almost a second government, no? Look at the musical
chairs arrangement of personnel with Treasury.

Jones