Hi,

Whenever the people start to make actual headway, the currency is devalued to
the point that they are put back in their place. ;^) Most of the "support" being
provided by the Fed. is created out of "whole cloth" if I'm not mistaken. IOW,
they just print more money. This is the very definition of inflation if I'm not
mistaken. In this case, not only is the populace being made poorer through
devaluation of the currency, but the printed money is being handed openly to the
wealthy elite responsible for making a fast buck and causing the "problem" in
the first place. It's all so very "Ferengi" (one from you, two for me, one from
you, two for me...), you almost have to admire the audacity of it. Of course if
people really caught on, there would be an old fashioned lynching (...of the
scapegoat of course ;).

[snip]
>Indeed it is !
>
>Prior to reading this, I had this kind of vague and
>uncomfortable feeling that something "funny" was going
>on- but could not put a finger on it. Now I want to
>know more!
>
>I mean there have been so few actual foreclosures
>relative tho the "claimed" losses.... and an actual
>foreclosure often results in minimal real losses to
>the lender after resale.
>
>This is truly one of the most suspicious things to
>happen lately at high levels - on a par with "WMD"...
>and it is indicative of a system that is rotten to the
>core... not just a banking system either. Goldman is
>almost a second government, no? Look at the musical
>chairs arrangement of personnel with Treasury.
>
>Jones
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.