Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

Hi,
[snip]
This must be what everyone is talking about. The description of the power plant is rather nebulous. The section gets off on the wrong foot with this stateme
Nebulous, I like that. Based on what I've read Mills has been claiming just that from the first interview I heard. My friend Leon read his book and is excited by it.

Actually, it says that the laws of thermodynamics allow one to go below the
"ground state".
If that is the case, then one of you is wrong. AFAIK, Mills contention is that his hydrino formation process is just that. Then there is the matter of induced LENR's by the hydrinos, which I thought was settled. Ed Storms, are you lurking out there?

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---