just bumped into these, seems like hours and hours of interviews  of  people
like stephen meyer, jeane manning, dale pond, timothy thrapp, george wiseman
(isnt he one of the proponents of browns gas?)
Water Fuel Museum Vol.2 - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/waterfuel2007
Water Fuel Museum Vol.3 -
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kentuckywaterfuelmuseum
Water Fuel Museum Vol.4 - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kywaterfuelmuseum