The talk was intended to stimulate production of magnetic core materials that
are presently difficult to obtain.

No details of the proprietary technology were to be released.

Sorry...

Terry Blanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Thanks, but I'm certain my NDA with M
International, LLC would
conflict with yours.  :-)

I just thought that you might share some of what Graham was going to
present at Magnetics.  Or were those attendees expected to sign NDAs?
:-)

Terry