Edmund Storms wrote:

Any one who believes we did not land on the moon is simply delusional. Consequently, any opinion they have about any

Ah Ed, just the man I wanted to talk to. Mr. Lear gave an explanation why it was impossible for us to have landed on the Moon. It's in the book.

Did you read my post on the Bedini Motor? Do you have any comment on why the pulse converts PbSO4 back to Pb? Why does it reverse the formation of the insoluble form of PbSO4? Why does it cause the Li battery to explode? How can this be avoided? Is it LENR? If the motor performs as promised, it will produce excess energy. I would assume that it is coming from the ZPE, OTOH, you know what happens when you assume, eh?

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---