Very interesting speculation. Thanks.

>From tests I have done, Sv can be from microseconds to seconds depending on
the material. It's on the order of a millisecond for Nd2Fe14B.

Hoyt Stearns
Scottsdale, Arizona US
http://HoytStearns.com

-----Original Message-----
From: OrionWorks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 7:13 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: [Vo]:Magnetic viscosity question: generating a harmonic
frequency

I hope I am posing this question concerning the characteristics of
magnetic properties using proper terminology. My apologies up front if
not.

The following two questions are related to each other:

(1) Does anyone know how fast magnetic viscosity on average tends to
propagate (or cycle) through various kinds of permanent magnetic
material? Hundredths of a second? Milliseconds? Microseconds? Faster
or slower???