Jones and others on this thread have asked the big questions. I
certainly do not find fault in the never-ending quest to unravel a
clearer picture of who or what was behind the horrific 9/11 events. I
freely admit that I'm no expert in what it takes to bring down tall
buildings in a covert way. Others, like Jed, OTOH, appear to be more
confident in suggesting that the bringing down of huge massive
structures like those of the WTC is more straight-forward than some on
this list feel comfortable accepting.

If my recent 9/11 essay has evoked within certain Vort members the
impression that at times I lack a sufficient amount of propensity to
use logic, that my recent 9/11 essay was "anti-scientific" they are
absolutely right in the sense that I was expression my personal
feelings – a gut reaction. Was that scientific of me? Was it a logical
response? No, certainly not.

My only defense is to repeat a personal gut feeling, a NON-SCIENTIFIC
perception. In matters involving the horrific 9/11 case, admittedly,
it's a good idea to get a reasonable handle on who was likely
responsible. On that point I suspect few here disagree with the
premise that Alkeda possessed sufficient motivation to do us great
harm. The unanswered question however seems to revolve around the
conjecture on whether Alkeda had "help", presumably from a
super-secret western-like organization possessing nefarious
motivations, where it is alleged that the real truth of the matter is
that they allowed Alkeda to do their nefarious bidding for them. Ah!
Now, the plot thickens! If so, where do we go from here. Well, that's
the beauty of it all: Anywhere we want to take it, and just about to
anyone's doorstep we have a personal beef with, it would seem!

It seems to me that for many who have expressed dissatisfaction with
the official explanations they are now focusing their interest on
individuals who claim they are collecting the necessary scientific
evidence to prove the conjecture that there had to have been
explosives deliberately planted in the WTC. The point being, once one
has convinced themselves that explosives had been deliberately
planted, presumably so that they can later be detonated... well, one
can then spend the rest of their life speculating endlessly on WHO DID
IT! Let me repeat that last point from a slightly different angle:
Once one buys into the premise that explosives were deliberately and
nefariously planted, speculation on who or what organization was
responsible will have a tendency to consume one's sense of outrage.
One us likely to feel compelled to spend the rest of their life trying
to get to the bottom of the injustice of it all.

Jones, I feel compelled to ask the following questions, even though
they actually are for anyone who feels more and more convinced that
explosives had to have been deliberately planted in the WTC: Do you
really think you'll get a satisfactory answer? Do you really think
these reports that attempt to prove (scientifically) that explosives
had to have been involved will really settle the matter? Will the
presumed "scientific proof" clarify everything for you?

A lot of innocent people died. It was horrible, we all understand this
instinctively. We all continue to suffer from the aftermath of 9/11 in
various, and often subconscious ways. For me, I came to the personal
conclusion that there are better ways for me to try to transform the
world I stand on into hopefully a better place, where something as
horrific as another 9/11 event will not likely happen again. I'd
rather do that instead of investing what little intellectual and
emotional resources I still have left remaining under my command in
being consumed in never-ending tantalizing premises of trying to prove
the conjecture that explosives had to have been planted in the WTC.

No doubt, some will believe I'm behaving naively, if not anti-scientifically.

I can live with that.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com