The last I heard the Onion was a comedy magazine.

Quoting David Jonsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Terry Blanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/evolutionists_flock_to_darwin

"I brought my baby to touch the wall, so that the power of Darwin can
purify her genetic makeup of undesirable inherited traits," said
Darlene Freiberg, one among a growing crowd assembled here to see the
mysterious stain, which appeared last Monday on one side of the Rhea
County Courthouse.

Seems crazy. To treat Darwin that way would make him a
personality. Darwin's view on evolution is impersonal.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---