Do you want to hold the metal?  How much you talking about?  Short term or long?

Here is the easiest way:

http://bullion.nwtmint.com/palladium_maple_leaf.php

You can get these through a metals broker, coin dealer, hell, even ebay.  ;-)

For large transactions you need a commodities broker like Kitco.

Terry