John Steck wrote:
> Going veggie shrinks the brain:
> http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24336544-5003426,00.html

The article raises a serious issue, which is that vegans should take
B-12 supplements.  If you read the article, they were apparently blaming
lack of B-12 for the problem.

(And vegan cats need a taurine supplement, for that matter.)

FWIW flax oil supplements are also a good source of Omega-3's, which are
also mentioned in the article.

"Flying blind" into any radical diet change is a poor idea.

Putting it all together from that article, it sounds like a 75 year old
fat woman who drinks a lot, smokes dope, lives on a vegan diet, and
doesn't take vitamins or other supplements is seriously at risk of
losing her marbles.