On Sep 22, 2008, at 12:47 PM, leaking pen wrote:

The obese problem will go away?  No.  A good portion of the obesity
problem in the us is becuase cheap food is unhealthy food.  Its not
just overeating, its that some people can only afford crap to eat.

True, but a person will lose weight by eating less crap. Nevertheless, the effect will be an interesting experiment for us who only have to watch.

Ed