On Oct 3, 2008, at 8:09 AM, thomas malloy wrote:
...I just deleated the whole Evolution of Good Government thread, and the secrecy thread too.

I'm a mere 766 messages behind in reading vortex. I barely have time to do science or even do my daily chores. No time to read political views.

How about someone looking at the video on the website linked in that energy from air link that I posted, and then lets have a discussion about Respines, or induced LENR's or, anything but the Bailout Bill, of who won the VP debate.

If you want people to look then I would suggest you be courteous enough to post the URL for any references you make. If it is not worth your time to find one then it certainly isn't worth every one else's effort duplicated n-fold.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/