Jones wrote,
>The most often mentioned natural examples of thixotropy are so-called
>"quicksand" and other clays, like the ones under parts of San Francisco which
>exhibit characteristics of "liquefaction" during an earthquake. Drilling muds
>used in the oil industry can be thixotropic. Honey can also exhibit this
>property under certain conditions.

Barium, like quicksand doesn't always play fair, evidenced by watching a
density meter as drilling mud is pumped during a drilling process. Honey in a
comb  does not "flow"    as when it's removed. Strange , the hex structure of
the comb is often given credit for this anomaly.

Jones wrote,
But this is not always the case, based on extending the results of what is
transpiring at a lower speed. IOW - a magnet-motor (magmo) like that of Howard
Johnson - may from time to time give glimpses and short-term evidence of true
overunity, and that is why they are so appealing. But this claimed OU has not
been replicated in public thus far - and perhaps that is due to the aether's
self-regulating mechanism.

Even stranger, breaking the circuit to an electric motor can exhibit some mind
teasing anomalies outside of your standard "surge" . There is the occasional
motor that can produce an incredible voltage spike when the circuit is
interrupted, either momentarily of on disconnect, even small fractional HP
motors. Some motors above 150 HP starting and stopping across the line can
produce incredible spikes unless they are surrounded by grounding rings. Even
so, it is not uncommon to have the lights come on momentarily in a dark
building. Fun stuff happens in adjacent areas with electronics. I have
suspected a "link" beween" these type events and the problems with mag motors.

Richard