Vortexians;

For Leaking Pen, and anyone else who missed it. I sent the following to Hal Puthoff.

I assume that you've heard of Viktor Schauberger and his Respine. These people claim to have replicated it http://www.airturbineengine.com/ . I'd sure like to witness it's operation. My nephew laughed at their claims, and by extension me, for believing in the veracity of their claims. After all, any engineer knows that this is impossible. I have previously mentioned Otto Schmitt's test for energy production, heating water. I'll keep you posted.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---