Hi,
[snip]
>We believe that the federal government should allocate between five
>and $10 million a year to this research. Many qualified fellow
>researchers would like to perform cold fusion research, but they have
>not been funded.
[snip]
When you specify an amount, you run the risk of creating an artificial ceiling
that you may come to regret. OTOH if you don't specify an amount you run the
risk of getting too little.

Perhaps you could just say that at least "x number" of researchers should be
supported?

Also, it may not hurt to remind that the review panel said that some research
should be supported.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>