I'm reading from latest posting, backwards, so it's not in the least surprising
that this thread now
has nothing to do with oil as the subject line suggests!!!  :-)  Given that,
and just wanting to
stir the pot a bit...

Jed writes:

"As far as I am concerned, they should put automatic sensors in all automobiles
and charge anyone
who goes over the speed limit a hefty fine, say $1 per mile per minute; i.e.,
$15 for travelling at
70 mph in a 55 mph zone for 1 minute, automatically subtracted from your credit
card 10 minutes
after the sensor reports the violation."

and

"I myself would not give a fig if some person at the insurance company was able
to track my every
automobile trip, if they charged me ~$100 less every month in return. If
someone were to offer me
$100 a month to tell them where I go every day I would be happy to do that, as
long as it did not
take any effort on my part."

"Those who sacrifice freedom for a little security (or comfort, i.e., lower
insurance bills) deserve
NEITHER!"
Think this was Ben (the lightning rod) Franklin...

And that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the slow erosion of
our constitutional
rights.  Be prepared to justify your position with Supreme Court cases...

-Mark

Checked by AVG.
PM