Thomas, read the entire article...
Here are some reasons why that might not matter...

"Added rainfall also would reduce atmospheric greenhouse gas levels, because
cold raindrops carry
more carbon dioxide back to the oceans than is released when water evaporates,
he said."

"Caldeira's computer results could surprise many scientists because water vapor
is a greenhouse gas
widely recognized to be more powerful than carbon dioxide. The simulation
suggests, however, that
water vapor's cooling effects overwhelm its heat-trapping properties."   [MI:
gee, things are quite
as simple/obvious as they might seem.]

[MI: Also, we have to remember that even though we put a mon on the moon, fly
probes thruout the
solar system, and have harnessed the power of E=mc^2, there is still much we
don't know]

"Douglas Davis, an atmospheric chemist at Georgia Tech University who's known
Ace for years, lauded
some of his inventions but called his global cooling idea "big-time
speculation" because so little
is known about the behavior of water in the atmosphere."

" 'In the case of the computer models that are used for global warming, I know
that the hydrological
cycle is a critical component of those models, and the hydrological cycle is
not well understood,'
Davis said, stressing that he's not a climate expert."

-Mark