Howdy Bill,
PS is alive and well.
Richard

http://www.plasma-universe.com/index.php/Pseudoskepticism

From: "William Beaty" <bi...@eskimo.com>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:20 PM
Subject: [Vo]:Wikipedia deletion: Pseudoskepticism

Should we give up on WP entirely?    I have.  But I stumbled across
something creepy...

A single person is trying to remove the WP Pseudoskepticism page in
dishonest fashion: by trimming it down to one brief paragraph, proposing a
merge (with no discussion, of course,)  then merging it with Truzzi bio.
Similar repeated attempts occurred long ago: "Since the word was coined by
Truzzi, that proves that "pseudoskepticism" is really nothing more than a
minor footnote in a Truzzi article, and we can delete the Pseudoskepticism
page."

I've removed the redirect and restored the massive unopposed deletions.
Perhaps other WP users (if any are left!) might want to put
Pseudoskepticism on their WP watch lists.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci