Jed Rothwell wrote:

thomas malloy wrote:

Finally, I believe global warming is thought to produce temperature extremes including colder than normal temperatures in winter.

That's why they call it Climate Change, it covers them either way.

It only covers them if the climate is, in fact, changing. It has to change in either direction, or in both directions in different seasons. If the average for winter is no colder than it was 50 or 100 years ago, and summer is no warmer, that means they are wrong. The test they face is just as rigorous and easy to verify as it would be if the change is only in one direction, so they are not "covered" in any sense.

That was brilliant Jed. I laughed more at it, than I did at Steven's silly poem.


According to Christopher Horner, the AGW advocates have doctored the data to support the warning hypothesis, you OTOH, contend that the warming effect is real . . .

Naturally I am assuming that they did not doctor the data. If they did, then the effect is not real.

How open minded of you Jed. I may just have to procure a copy of Horner's book just to ascertain the veracity of his claims.


However, as I said before, I think it is extremely unlikely that they doctored the data and yet none of the conspirators has revealed that fact.

But it has been revealed, Horner's book is but one,of several which make the aforementioned claim.

Tens of thousands of people would have to be in on the conspiracy and I think it is impossible for so many people to keep a secret.

If the Horner, et al, are correct, there are a few well placed people beating the drum, and a lot of other people cowered into silence.

From what I know of human nature I suppose the likelihood of this is zero to 8 or 10 decimal places. I am surprised that you or anyone else takes this hypothesis seriously.

IMHO, the truth is right in front of you.


If there were only a few dozen people involved in the conspiracy, then it would be plausible that the data has been diddled with.

Unless we're right of course, and it's a conspiracy of tens of thousands, done in plain sight.

See my next post....


--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- 
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

Reply via email to