At 04:12 AM 4/1/2009, you wrote:
Indeed the tides are turning.  This reporter clearly knows it is not
CF when he speaks of the effect on the hohlraum:

Terry,

Did *I* miss something? I thought for sure the reporter made an ignorant yet innocent mistake...how confident are you that the fellow understood the difference between hf and cf?

I have alerts on all uses of the "F" word.

Steve

"It works by focusing the light from 192 gigantic laser beams onto a
small hydrogen pellet, with the purpose of obtaining temperatures that
are high enough to initiate and sustain nuclear fusion."

The shrewed fellow is taking advantage of recent news since he has CF
as his first "tag" or keyword.  I bet Steven was alerted by a news
service because of that keyword.

Terry