V,

Impressive. Jim McDermott apparently doesn't think the
blacks forced to work 'back in the day' were actually
slaves. Either that, or...

1. He is an idiot.
2. He is a fascist jerkoff.
3. A combination of the above.

Qualifier: if whomever 'spoke for him' at his office
overstepped his grounds for McDermott, McDermott is
guilty of not reigning in his employees.

Read the text, especially Sec 4b 5-6.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-1444

Next, read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Now, go here:
http://www.govtrack.us/users/questions.xpd?topic=bill:h111-1444

Click the answers to question "Isn't mandatory service
in direct violation of the 13th amendment? - Show 7
Answers"

Pay special attention to answers 1, 4, 6 and 7. But
read them all.

The text of HR1444 was removed word for word from
HR1388, so as to 'remove offending text' from those
who started complaining (and for good reason). The
human trash we call Congress have simply cut and
pasted it into a new, separate bill, hoping no one
would notice.

How many of you said I was paranoid for worrying about
the direction we are taking? What will you now do to
spread the word and kill this thing? Or do you not
wish to do your American duty and uphold the
Constitution? But maybe I am a right-wing terrorist, a
la the NSA? I'm not. I don't even own a gun, have not
for a while. Sold it, needed cash. I also don't hunt,
and this is the most boring community imaginable.
No, I am just a man who wants the trend started so
many years ago, of taking our freedom in exchange for
some supposed security, to end. Note: this was aimed
at my fellow American citizens. If you aren't
American, you obviously aren't bound by the duties I
said above. 

--Kyle

Postscript: it does not rain on the just and unjust.
God, it seems, has changed this policy to one of
rewarding evil, while letting the just and kind be
stomped upon. 

I find no answers from organized religion, just
apologetics and excuses. We part ways here. Farewell.


      

Reply via email to