My ISP lost my e-mail address and credit card number, and then pulled LENR-CANR.org off-line today because the bill was 30 days overdue. I suggested they should have looked at the front page of the web site because it has my name, phone number and e-mail address. Very annoying! It should be back on line momentarily.

More ominously, the CBS news site showing the cold fusion segment does not work. This could be a technical problem because the site is still there, but it does not play:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4955212n

This site says the video disappeared even though it was popular:

http://sitfu.blogspot.com/2009/04/cbs-censors-cold-fusion-video-was.html

"CBS Censors Cold Fusion Video - Was Fourth Most Popular

Dear friends,

The highly revealing 12-minute video clip from 60 Minutes on the fascinating resurgence of cold fusion I mentioned in a message yesterday has now been removed by CBS. I highly suspect media censorship at work here. A supporter emailed to tell me that the embedded video from an article I had posted on this at examiner.com was not working. Checking back on my original links to the video revealed that a weak clip of less than two-minutes had replaced the engaging, longer original.

After some careful research, I discovered that the 12-minute video had moved up to the fourth most popular on the entire CBS website. Following the link on the CBS video page in the "Most Viewed Videos" section at the bottom, I found that though there were 70 comments posted under the video, it no longer functioned. I suspect someone didn't want us to see that video. What other reason would there be to censor this powerful clip? For more on this, see the informative article I posted here.

Please take advantage of the power of the Internet to spread the word, so that we can break through this kind of censorship. . . ."

I suspect this person is wrong, because if the MIB did not want us to see it, they would not leave the non-functioning screen.





Earlier, Steve Krivit reported that the video has been altered:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/blog/?p=74

"'We asked the American Physical Society, the top physics organization in America, to recommend an independent scientist,' the narrator said. 'They gave us Rob Duncan.'

The sentence referring to the American Physical Society has been removed from the video and replaced with the following text, 'We asked another distinguished physicist to have a look at the research.' There were no other apparent changes to the video."


- Jed

Reply via email to