>From Steven Krivit:

> Vorts,
>
> I've done a cursory investigation of the disappearance of the Duncan video
> from the U Missouri Web site. I'm not going to get into details here and
> now. My initial conclusion is that someone -but not Duncan - made a decision
> to suppress/censor the video and slide presentation.
>
> Thanks to the first amendment, Fair Use, and some quick helpers who grabbed
> the content before it disappeared, New Energy Times will have the content
> back on the net momentarily.
>
> I must say - this is the third instance in as many months related to "cold
> fusion" or LENR videos that have been subjected to "influence."
>
> The first was the forced removal of the Dash video by a popular "cold
> fusion" theorist who owned the raw footage.
> The second was the APS matter with the "60" Minutes" piece.
>
> Strange days.

I look forward to a more detailed analysis of the Duncan video
incident in a future installment of NET, even if it turns out to be
nothing more than an incidental footnote.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks

Reply via email to