OrionWorks wrote:

Unless Duncan explicitly states that he wishes to be personally
involved in on-going efforts to disseminate his lecture, it would seem
both prudent and ethical to distance him from all efforts to get the
revealing video posted.

I gather Duncan is not so inclined to be personally involved. His
wishes should be respected.

I agree. He didn't say we should, but he didn't say we shouldn't, either. So let us do it and leave him out of it.

Since the first page at LENR-CANR says the papers "reprinted with permission from the authors and publishers," and since I have not heard anything from Duncan, I decided not to upload his PowerPoint slides. So I sent them to Steve, and he uploaded them. I put a link to them in the news section, as well as links to the video. Nice, eh? We play the good cop bad cop routine.

In other news, I have three papers from Kitamura, Sasaki and Takahashi from the JCF9 conference, describing their replication of Arata's experiments. I will upload the first one today. I am still editing the other two, and I have to wait for the authors' approval. These people have been working their butts off. The papers are better than the abstracts, which I suppose were submitted months ago.

The abstracts are here:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/KitamuraAmdemetalde.pdf

- Jed

Reply via email to