Great sounding solution, yeah I don't read most either.

Hell, is it just me or are people less likely to respond to a personal email
these days? I have both sent them off with no reply and been guilty of not
replying in a timely manner and possibly forgetting to do so myself a few
times.

There are also no doubt going to be personal emails I never see for one
reason or another.

This seems very useful.