No it is not, there is plenty of evidence that it is not EM as an EM pulse
can't become a static charge.

There IS a phenomena that is created by circuits that are abruptly switched
that projects a charge in a way that I state.

The evidence for this that I have not shared is somewhat significant but I
believe that going into that direction would distract from the relative
simplicity task of trying it for those who are mildly skilled in that area.

Still if challenged I can provide further evidence of such.