The same could be said of many respected scientists in truth.

I believe that both JLN and Stiffler have generally good intentions, neither
are perfect.
The degree to which anyone is an expert or amateur varies greatly by both
subject and is highly relative.

To attack so broadly is in bad taste.

Personally I don't find you to have a high degree of intellectual honesty or
at least insight.

Why? because you tried to pretend that evidence is not evidence.
A court of law has rules of evidence that can invalidate something as
evidence in that system too however the truth that it is evidence does not
change and even the judge would not pretend that it does.

I must further challenge you in that I don't believe you can actually
genuinely believe that either of these men are crooks, calling them crooks
means you believe they are criminals and that their scientific work is a
guise to defraud people of money or other valuables.

Do you honestly believe that is a remote possibility?

Next you claim that they are not willing to measure an energy balance
correctly.
Well neither tend to make foolish mistakes, I have seen graphs of voltage
and current measurements showing that they are considering power factors.
I do not know what mistakes you believe they do make or how you believe they
should do things differently but not all suggestions pan out as practical or
possible in an experiment.

Finally as for debate it is very understandable that when you are one person
and you attract a lot of skeptical criticism of various levels of validity
that you just choose to not engage especially since skeptics are
extraordinarily intellectually dishonest mostly as their aim is to
disbelieve and attack, but even if they delighted in it there would easily
be too much for one person to do and perform experiments.

Also Stiffler demoed the effect in a video and the pulse effect could not be
the result of error, you would seem willing to accuse him of lying (with no
motive).

JLN however has no apparent reason to pretend this works if it does not at
least none we know of.
He has not published this device on his website but has with another gone to
the expense and efforts of patenting it, a process generally rather useless
unless you believe something works.

And what a coincidence, we have someone not in any way connected to these
other to patenting what looks to be the identical effect, Imris Pavel.

Is this perfect evidence? No.
Is this evidence that should be ignored because it isn't perfect evidence?
No.
Are papers printed in Nature "perfect" evidence? No.
Are they wrong sometimes? Yes

If I presented this idea and none of this evidence existed you could very
well dismiss it and should, but as this evidence does exist then it gives
the idea a degree of weight, a weight that is too great to ignore unless
your intent is to dissmiss something before it gains more evidence.

I am not claiming this evidence ads up to proof, some even argue proof (of
anything) is technically impossible.
Will you ignore anything without proof?

No, all that is needed is evidence and evidence it does plainly have.

Even if evidence is of such a poor quality as you seem to think, if there is
a strong degree of correlation even untrustworthy sources can form a strong
case.
As there is neither any realistic possibility of motivation or conspiracy
this is the case here.

It builds a strong enough case in conjunction with the evidence for electron
ejection that it seems more likely than not that there is something here as
the only other possibility is mass coincidence or conspiracy (Starting with
Tesla).

Of course both Stiffler and JLN have made novel genuine scientific
demonstrations I don't believe you would argue with that and neither appear
to be primarily motivated by money.

Of course if you would let me leave this part of it alone I can present the
case for electron ejection.