I considered that and more but IMO that moves from the realm of probability
to debunking..

Given the evidence that both of these effects exist, both the electron being
ejected and arcs creating excess energy it would seem to me that something
should not be ruled out simply because some improbable chain of events could
account for the results. (arc releases strong microwaves through shield that
creates high voltages on metal that has oxide coating or other reason to
prefer becoming charged and a bunch of people lied OR electrons are
released)

Sure, I'm not saying that is isn't a thought but it depends on if this
possibility is considered to be a probability.

Do you drop something because there is a chance it could be an error or do
you continue the research to find out?

Now the rest of the reason I believe it is electrons being ejected will be
explained in another email when I have the time...